Discovery of northern Martinique in 6 hours
- 6 heure(s)
- La Française, Fort-de-France, Martinique
- English, French
- Min :
Max : 25
This guided tour will allow you to explore the most interesting points to see north of the island of Martinique:
1) The Church "Sacre Coeur" of Balata (a small replica of the church "Sacre Coeur" of Montmartre de PARIS)
2) Stop in the forest along the Alma River; a beautiful picturesque place
3) Visit the "Gendarme Jump" waterfall. Refreshments are served in this beautiful environment ...
4) Then we will visit a large botanical garden called "Emerald Domain" which provides information on the island of Martinique, vegetation, flowers, animal life through its interactive museum as well as outdoor flowers, medicinal plants.
5) Depaz rum distillery located at the foot of the dormant volcano "Mont Pelee"; you can visit the place of residence and taste the delicious rum and liqueurs.
6) Then we stop in St Pierre, the small capital of Martinique, called Petit Paris before the volcanic eruption of 1902, which claimed the lives of 28,000 people in less than 2 minutes (except one lucky)
7) Ending with a black sand beach bath; it is recommended to wear your swimsuit under your clothes (some facilities may not be available ....)
To bring with you
Pastries and refreshments.
Guided tour of the mangrovesRated out of 540,00 €
Visit with family or friends to discover Martinique’s largest mangrove; its fauna and flora so special. Visit by electric motor boat accompanied by a naturalist guide.
Relaxation & well-being
Revitalized MorningRated out of 557,00 €
Give yourself a special moment in the heart of nature to recharge your depths. On the program: discoveries, wellness and relaxation, yoga, meditation and personal development. Sea side and river side. Five hours of pure happiness!
Culture & heritage
See the most beautiful coasts of MartiniqueRated 0 out of 568,00 €
Come discover the most beautiful coasts of the island by booking days of pleasure and relaxation to share with family or friends.
During your walk you can:
- Departure in the heart of the mangroves
- Crossing Genipa Bay and Flemish Bay
- Dolphin watching
- Visit the bat cave
- Swimming with turtles
Opérateur de voyages
Moyens de paiement