Discovery of northern Martinique in 6 hours
- 6 heure(s)
- La Française, Fort-de-France, Martinique
- English, French
- Min :
Max : 25
This guided tour will allow you to explore the most interesting points to see north of the island of Martinique:
1) The Church "Sacre Coeur" of Balata (a small replica of the church "Sacre Coeur" of Montmartre de PARIS)
2) Stop in the forest along the Alma River; a beautiful picturesque place
3) Visit the "Gendarme Jump" waterfall. Refreshments are served in this beautiful environment ...
4) Then we will visit a large botanical garden called "Emerald Domain" which provides information on the island of Martinique, vegetation, flowers, animal life through its interactive museum as well as outdoor flowers, medicinal plants.
5) Depaz rum distillery located at the foot of the dormant volcano "Mont Pelee"; you can visit the place of residence and taste the delicious rum and liqueurs.
6) Then we stop in St Pierre, the small capital of Martinique, called Petit Paris before the volcanic eruption of 1902, which claimed the lives of 28,000 people in less than 2 minutes (except one lucky)
7) Ending with a black sand beach bath; it is recommended to wear your swimsuit under your clothes (some facilities may not be available ....)
To bring with you
Pastries and refreshments.
Relaxation & well-being
Snorkeling at the Anses d’ArletRated 0 out of 530,00 €
You are in Martinique and you are looking for an activity that is out of the ordinary? So this snorkeling is for you! On land or at sea, discover the island of flowers like you’ve never seen it before.
For cruise passengers
Transparent canoe rideRated 0 out of 564,00 €
Take a transparent canoe excursion to make the most of a beautiful view of the seabed and the beautiful landscapes of the course!
Culture & heritage
Walking to the Anses d’ArletRated 0 out of 518,00 €
You are in Martinique and you are looking for an activity that is out of the ordinary? Then this ride is for you! On land or at sea, discover the island of flowers like you’ve never seen it before.
Opérateur de voyages
Moyens de paiement