1/2 day of water activities
- 4 heure(s)
- Grande Anse d'Arlet, Les Anses-d'Arlet, Martinique
- English, French
- Min : 2
Max : 4
Book your 1/2 day of water activities, which includes all of the following activities:
- Seabob: a small watercraft with electric propulsion
- Subwing: an underwater wing towed by a boat at a speed of 2 to 4 knots (4 to 7 km/h)
- Towed buoy: an inflatable buoy towed by a boat, at varying speed
- Flyboard: The flyboard is a board on which you stand propelled into the air
And after the effort, comfort! Your half-day of water activities will end with a delicious catering meal.
To bring with you
These activities require you to bring the following effects:
- A swimsuit
- A towel
- A mask
Culture & heritage
Atlantic EscapeRated out of 580,00 €
Moment of escape to the islands of Robert located on the Atlantic coast. Original themed walks in small committee (white backgrounds, Robert’s islands).
Introducing the yoleRated 0 out of 535,00 €
Take the opportunity to discover and learn about the navigation of the round yole. You share this moment with one of the most successful patrons of the famous “Tour de la Martinique des yoles rondes”, George Henry Lagier.
- culture and heritage
Relaxation & well-being
Pedal boat locationRated 0 out of 570,00 €
Take an unforgettable walk on the water while preserving the beautiful environment of Martinique.
Discover between lovers, family or friends, the beautiful bay of Grande Anse, its fauna and flora aboard Ceclo, a pedalo 2.0 with electric assistance.
Opérateur de voyages
Moyens de paiement